In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms , as well as your email address, have been included in a treatment owned by CAULES ARGUIMBAU, S.L., with registered office at C/REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 84 07760 CIUTADELLA, NIF B07617244, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mahón, page IM1405, Volume 1207, Folio 220, Inscription 1, is in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the Web portal mentioned above.
E-mail email@example.com, in order to answer your questions and send information related to the services offered by CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL.
It is reported that the data can be used to send commercial communications, by any means, related to activities and services of our company or business group that may be of interest to you. You may at any time oppose this type of communication, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject line “REMOVE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of the D.N.I or equivalent supporting document to the following address: C/ REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 84-07760 CIUTADELLA or by sending it by email to email@example.com indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
Finally, it is reported that CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures in the information system, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as variable probability and severity risks associated with each of the treatments.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The interested party of the personal data may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, and which are:
A.- The right of access may be exercised annually, except for accredited legitimate interest. When exercising this right, the interested party may opt for the following file consultation systems:
– Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Written communication addressed to: CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, C/ REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 84-07760 CIUTADELLA.
CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, will proceed to notify its decision within a month. If it were in the affirmative, the interested party may access the aforementioned information within 10 days of notification.
B.- The rights of rectification and deletion may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments are inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. In this case, he may exercise them through any of the means previously provided.
CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, will proceed to rectify or delete it within 10 days of receiving the request.
C.-The right of opposition may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party wants to oppose the processing of their personal data, whether the data is lawfully processed for legitimate interest or consent for advertising purposes.
D.-The right of portability may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the owner of the data, or, where appropriate, to a third party (In Charge of treatment).
E.-The right to limit the treatment may be exercised, previously the right to oppose the processing of your data, and that while the right to oppose is not resolved, the processing of the data is limited.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: “INFORMED PEOPLE AND PROTECTED DATA”
CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, (hereinafter, the person in charge of the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (Regulation of data protection) (DOUE L 119/1, 05-04-2016), and of the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its development regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for the treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the control authorities. competent. In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that must serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both when determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to guaranteeing that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire information life cycle.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, up to date; All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of technical or appropriate organizational.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and contribute the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
CAULES ARGUIMBAU SL, reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence. Such changes will be communicated as far in advance as necessary on our website, without prejudice to claiming the necessary consent of those affected when it is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any doubt, question or comment you may have in reference to these regulations, do not hesitate to consult it by directing your communication to: email@example.com